We all want them… more likes! Facebook is such a huge part of many businesses marketing strategies. So how can we get more people liking our pages? Here are a few tips:
– To start you have to create a facebook fan page – I’m going to assume you already have one… if you don’t you can make one here: www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
– Once it’s made, suggest it to all your personal facebook friends
– Become a fan of other people’s pages, possibly in the same industry you’re in, or interested in (photography in this case), and then comment on their posts or pictures AS your page.
– Be sure to put your Facebook page link on all your social media networks – twitter, pinterest, etc.
– Add the Facebook “like” tool to your website or blog
– Keep posting interesting content to your page – daily if you can, or at least weekly. This will keep your fans interested in remaining a fan of your page.
– Put your Facebook link at the bottom of all your emails.
– Last but not least – if all else fails, you could always spend some money to get new fans by creating a Facebook ad. Here’s how: www.facebook.com/Ads
Unfortunately, you can’t go from none to a lot over night. It takes time and effort and a little bit of work on your part. But if you’re willing to work at it, you’ll gain more fans than you ever thought possible!